La Marzocco GS3 MP
La Marzocco GS3 MP
Professional-grade espresso equipment, built for the home.
Performance at home - La Marzocco technology and performance in an elegant, self-contained footprint.
The La Marzocco engineering group set out to take the most advanced La Marzocco technology and translate it for a home espresso machine. The gs3 features the thermal stability system used in the La Marzocco Strada, including a preheating system, digital PID controller, saturated groups, a dual-boiler system, and digital display. These features make for a luxury espresso preparation platform: everything you could hope for as someone who wants to enjoy the best- quality espresso at home. All that’s left for you to do is to grind, dose, and tamp.
The mechanical paddle is inspired by the original mechanical group used on the La Marzocco GS – the first dual-boiler espresso machine with saturated groups (1970). This valve system enables the barista
to saturate the coffee with low pressure (line pressure) water before applying the full 9 bars of pressure. While more complex, this dynamic system allows the barista to control the variable of pre-infusion and reduce channeling for a more balanced extraction.
- Dual Boilers - Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Hot Water Economizer - Enables you to fine-tune the tap water temperature for tea.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam) - Allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Saturated Groups - Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Water Reservoir - A self-contained 3.5 liter water tank makes plumbing optional.
- Digital Display - Intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters.
- Internal Pump - Self-contained pump without compromising performance.
- Thermal Stability System - As water passes through each element, temperature is further stabilized.
- Ruby Flow Restrictors - Ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
1 Group Machine
Height (cm/in) 35,5 / 14
Width (cm/in) 40 / 16
Depth (cm/in) 53 / 21
Weight (kg/lbs) 34,5 / 76,1
Voltage 220V Single Phase 110V Single Phase
Wattage Elements 2120 (220V) 1620 (110V)
Coffee Boiler Capacity (liters) 1,5
Steam Boiler Capacity (liters) 3,5